Are you or someone you love suffering from thyroid disease and associated symptoms? At Universal Sound Therapy we deal with all sorts of issues including thyroid issues with our sound therapies.
At Universal Sound Therapy, we believe that tuning your body to vibrate at the right frequency is crucial to enable self-healing and alleviate symptoms. Our therapy is based on frequencies and our healing sessions provide your body with the frequencies found in a healthy body.
When your system absorbs these frequencies, it can make the necessary changes to “tune itself” and initiate the healing process. Our bodies have a natural inclination towards wellness, and by providing them with the appropriate tools, they will respond accordingly.
Our mission is to help your body heal, and we are confident that our therapy will work for you. To back our claim, we offer a 90-day money-back guarantee. If our thyroid sound therapy CD fails to provide the expected benefits, simply return it for a full refund. It’s a guarantee that you won’t receive from a doctor or pharmacy.
Our Thyroid Sound Therapy CD’s help by:
- Decrease or minimize occurrence of anxiety, irritability and nervousness
- Has the correct frequencies to help your body retune itself
- Aligns and opens your Chakra system
- Opens and cleans up your meridians
- Helps your body heal itself
Introduction to Thyroid Sound Therapy
If you’re struggling to lose weight, feeling low on energy or depressed, or experiencing hair loss or other unexplained symptoms, it may be worth checking for a thyroid disorder. The following symptoms are often associated with thyroid problems: muscle and joint pain, neck discomfort or enlargement, skin or hair changes, bowel problems, menstrual irregularities or fertility issues, family history of thyroid problems, cholesterol problems, depression and anxiety, and weight changes.
If you do have a thyroid disorder, your doctor may prescribe medication, radioactive iodine treatments, or surgery. However, many thyroid patients have seen multiple healthcare providers without success. But, have you considered sound therapy? At Universal Sound Therapy, we’ve developed a non-invasive and safe session specifically for treating thyroid issues. We’ve been practicing sound therapy for several years and have seen excellent results. Our Sound Therapy Sessions remind your body of the frequencies it should be vibrating at, which helps your body get back in tune and improve overall health.
We understand how difficult it is to live with an unhealthy thyroid. The constant discomfort, lack of energy, and other symptoms can be overwhelming. That’s why we encourage you to try our sound therapy for thyroid disorders. We’ve taken away all the risks of trying it, and we offer a satisfaction guarantee. We can’t guarantee it’ll work for everyone, but if it doesn’t work for you, we’ll gladly refund your money with a smile and a thank you for trying it out.
Don’t let an unhealthy thyroid get in the way of living. Give Universal Sound Therapy’s Thyroid Remedy a try and see the difference it can make in your life.
The thyroid gland is responsible for producing hormones that regulate various bodily functions. When the thyroid gland does not produce the right amount of hormones, it leads to thyroid disease.
Hyperthyroidism occurs when the thyroid gland produces too much hormone, causing the body to use too much energy. This can result in feeling tired or having a faster than usual heart rate. Additionally, it can cause weight loss and nervousness.
On the other hand, hypothyroidism occurs when the thyroid gland does not produce enough hormone. This can make you feel tired, gain weight, and become intolerant to cold temperatures.
Thyroiditis is an inflammation of the thyroid gland, which can cause hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism. It can also cause pain and swelling in the neck.
Hashimoto’s thyroiditis is an autoimmune disorder where the body attacks the thyroid gland, leading to hypothyroidism. Symptoms include weight gain, fatigue, and sensitivity to cold temperatures.
Etiology of Thyroid Disease
The two main kinds of thyroid disease include hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism. Both may be caused by diseases that affect how the thyroid functions.
Conditions that result to hypothyroidism are:
- Thyroiditis – there is inflammation of the gland and can lower the amount of hormone produced.
- Hashimoto’s thyroiditis – this is a painless but autoimmune condition where the cells of the body attack and damage the thyroid. The disease is inherited.
- Postpartum thyroiditis – this happens in 5% to 9% of women after childbirth and is usually a temporary condition.
- Iodine deficiency – lack of iodine results in low thyroid hormones produced.
- Non-functioning thyroid – the gland fails to function at birth and affects 1 in 4000 newborns.
Conditions that result in hyperthyroidism are:
- Grave’s Disease – an overactive thyroid that produces too much hormones. This is known as diffuse toxic goiter.
- Nodules – hyperthyroidism may be caused by nodules that are overactive within the thyroid. A single nodule is called toxic autonomously functioning thyroid nodule, while a gland with several nodules is called a toxic multi-nodular goiter.
- Thyroiditis – it can either be painful or not felt at all. In this condition the thyroid releases hormones that were stored and may last for a few weeks or months.
- Excessive Iodine –Too much iodine intake can make the thyroid produce more hormones than necessary. This may be found in some drugs like amiodarone, a heart medication and some cough syrups.