Are you or someone you love suffering from tension headache and associated symptoms? At Universal Sound Therapy we deal with all sorts of issues including tension headache with our sound therapies.
Our therapy is based on frequencies, tuning your body to vibrate at the correct frequency is as important to your body healing itself or reducing symptoms you are facing. Our healing sessions provide your body with the frequencies that would be found in a normal, healthy body. Your system absorbs these frequencies and makes the needed changes to “tune itself” and start to heal. Our bodies want to be healthy and when we provide them with the proper tools they will do everything needed to do just that.
Universal Sound Therapy is in the business to help your body heal and we are so confident that it will work for you that we offer you a 90-day money back guarantee. And if our tension headache sound therapy CD doesn’t help, just return it for a full refund. Try to get that from your doctor or pharmacy.
Our tension headache sound therapy CD’s help by:
- Decrease or minimize occurrence of dull, aching head pain
- Has the correct frequencies to help your body retune itself
- Aligns and opens your Chakra system
- Opens and cleans up your meridians
- Helps your body heal itself
Short Description of Tension Headache
Tension headaches refer to generally a mild to moderate pain described as feeling like a tight band around the head. It is the most common type of headache but the causes are not fully known.
Symptoms of Tension Headache
- Dull, aching head pain
- Sensation of pressure or tightness across the forehead or on the sides and back of the head
- Tenderness in the scalp, neck and shoulder muscles
About Tension Headache
Headaches in general are a common health issue. Almost everybody has experienced it at some point in their life. However, not all headaches are the same. As a matter of fact there are more than a hundred types according to medical experts. For most, headaches lead to minor aches or pains that happen on occasion. Less commonly, more severe headaches like migraines result to throbbing pain and may make routing tasks difficult if not impossible to do. Rarely, severe sudden head pain can be a sign of a serious health issue like a brain tumor.
Tension headaches are the most common kind of headache. They cause mild-to-moderate pain around the head, face or neck. They do not cause other symptoms like nausea or vomiting. Doctors do not really consider tension headaches to be dangerous.
Etiology of Tension Headaches
There is no single cause for tension headaches according to researchers that have already been identified. This kind of headache is not hereditary. Many healthcare providers believe it is the result of tightened muscles in the back of the head or neck that trigger it. Most people do not always seek a consult from a doctor for a simple tension headache and this makes it hard to predict exact numbers. Research estimates that as much as 2 in 3 adults in the US get tension headaches. Chronic tension headaches are much less common. They affect an estimated 3% of adults. Women more than men suffer from tension headaches.
Types of Tension Headaches
- Episodic tension-type headaches – occur less often (less than 15 days a month). They are classified as “infrequent” if you suffer from one or a few headaches each month.
- Chronic tension-type — this occurs when your headache days outnumber headache-free days. Chronic tension headaches occur 15 or more days each month for at least three months consecutively.
- Tension-type headaches may last for thirty minutes or less. The symptoms tend to appear slowly and end sooner. They mostly occur in the middle of the day and do not last longer than a week. Chronic tension-type headaches may have symptoms that last for months at a time. The pain may stay at the same level of discomfort for days. While uncommon, the headaches can take a toll on the quality of life.