Tarlov or Perineurial Cysts

$47.00

This Universal Sound Therapy Protocol has been designed specifically to help your body overcome Tarlov or Perineurial Cysts.

Description

According to the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, Tarlov Cysts or Perineurial Cysts are sacs filled with cerebrospinal fluid that most often affect nerve roots in the sacrum, the group of bones at the base of the spine. These cysts can compress nerve roots, causing lower back pain, sciatica (shock-like or burning pain in the lower back, buttocks, and down one leg to below the knee), urinary incontinence, headaches (due to changes in cerebrospinal fluid pressure), constipation, sexual dysfunction, and some loss of feeling or control of movement in the leg and/or foot. Pressure on the nerves next to the cysts can also cause pain and deterioration of surrounding bone. OK, take a deep breath.
So what can you do about it? Not much, you can drain and shunt the cysts but they will keep filling up again, the good news is that 70% of them don’t cause any problems, but what about the other 30%. Do you have to give up your game and change your lifestyle? NO, I am here to tell you no, there is something else you can do that will make a world of difference. I know that since you are looking at our site, you too are looking for something that works. I am happy to announce that you have found it.
Sound therapy is the answer. Here is how it works. First you need to understand that everything in our world vibrates, and it vibrates at a specific frequency. Now when you are hurting or have inflammation and pain in your body, that part of you is not vibrating at the correct frequency. Our Universal Sound Healing Sessions will remind your body what frequencies they should be working at and your body will grab onto those frequencies and start to make changes to get itself in tune. Your body just needs a little guidance and it can and will heal itself. We have had many clients that suffer from Tarlov or Perineurial Cysts and have found relief using our CDs. We have designed a specific protocol of frequencies aimed at reducing the inflammation, increasing the blood flow, opening lymph ducts and calming nerves so your body can make the pain stop. We have been doing sound therapy for several years and h ave found that the really great part about sound therapy is that if you believe it works, it works, but if you believe it won’t work, it still works. Your body wants to be healthy and it wants to be in tune. We hope you will try our sound therapy because we know how much Tarlov or Perineurial Cysts can get in the way of living.
In fact we are so sure about our product, we’ve taken away all of the risks of trying it. When you go to the doctor, do they offer a satisfaction guarantee? They do not. When you buy supplements do they let you return an empty bottle because the stuff didn’t work? Nope. Well we’re not in the business of selling hope and empty promises. We are in the business of treating Tarlov Cysts with sound therapy. And whereas we can’t guarantee that it’ll work for everyone, we absolutely guarantee that if it doesn’t, we’ll give you your money back with a smile and our thanks for giving it a try. Give Universal Sound Therapy’s Tarlov or Perineurial Cysts remedy a try. You have nothing to lose but the pain.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Tarlov or Perineurial Cysts”