Productivity and Focus
Are you or someone you love suffering from productivity and focus problems and associated symptoms? At Universal Sound Therapy we deal with all sorts of issues including productivity and focus issues with our sound therapies.
Our therapy is based on frequencies, tuning your body to vibrate at the correct frequency is as important to your body healing itself or reducing symptoms you are facing. Our healing sessions provide your body with the frequencies that would be found in a normal, healthy body. Your system absorbs these frequencies and makes the needed changes to “tune itself” and start to heal. Our bodies want to be healthy and when we provide them with the proper tools they will do everything needed to do just that.
Universal Sound Therapy is in the business to help your body heal and we are so confident that it will work for you that we offer you a 90-day money back guarantee. And if our productivity and focus und therapy CD doesn’t help, just return it for a full refund. Try to get that from your doctor or pharmacy.
Our productivity and focus sound therapy CD’s help by:
- Decrease and/or minimize the occurrence of lack of focus, difficulty sitting still, and making careless mistakes
- Has the correct frequencies to help your body retune itself
- Aligns and opens your Chakra system
- Opens and cleans up your meridians
- Helps your body heal itself
Introduction to Increase Productivity and Focus Sound Therapy
Are you having one of those days when you just can’t seem to get your head on straight.
- Your thoughts are foggy
- can’t make decisions
- can’t seem to finish anything you start.
Is this not the first day that this has happened, perhaps it’s been going on for weeks, months … Well I have the perfect solution for fixing that problem. We at Universal Sound Therapy specialize in creating sound therapy sessions to help you with many different problems and one of those problems is lack of focus and productivity.
Give our Universal Sound Therapy session on Productivity and Focus a try and see just how much your mental conditions improve and with our 90 day money back guarantee, you have nothing to loose but the fog.
Short Description of Productivity and Focus Issues
Lack of productivity and focus is not really a medical condition but a term that is used to denote the feeling of being sluggish mentally. It may just be part of a symptom of other health problems.
Symptoms of Lack of Productivity and Focus
Being unable to concentrate affects people differently. Some symptoms you may experience include:
- being unable to remember things that occurred a short time ago
- difficulty sitting still
- difficulty thinking clearly
- frequently losing things or difficulty remembering where things are
- inability to make decisions
- inability to perform complicated tasks
- lack of focus
- lacking physical or mental energy to concentrate
- making careless mistakes
About Productivity and Focus Problems
We rely on our productivity and focus in order to get through our work or schooling each day. If we are not able to focus on our tasks, we cannot think clearly, make decisions or maintain attention span. Our performance at school or work may be affected if we are unable to concentrate. Our lack of productivity and focus is not a medical problem but a symptom of other medical issues. It is a kind of cognitive issue that involves: memory issues, a lack of mental clarity, poor concentration and an inability to finish tasks on time. This may also be described as a form of mental fatigue and depending on its severity may affect or interfere with school or work. The good news is it does not have to be a permanent issue in your life.
Etiology of Productivity and Focus Problems
There are several reasons why we experience a lack of productivity and focus. Once the underlying reason is identified, we can begin tackling it to solve the problem. Here are some of the most common causes:
- Stress – Chronic stress can affect our productivity and focus. It also increases blood pressure, weakens our immune system and triggers depression. When our brain is tired, it becomes more difficult to reason, think and to stay productive and focused on a task.
- Lack of Sleep – Bad sleep quality can have a profound effect on how well our brain functions. Based on research done in 2021, the goal is to get at least 8 to 9 hours of sleep each night. Lack of sleep leads to bad concentration and cloudy thoughts.
- Changes in Hormonal Levels – Changes in the level of hormones in the body can trigger mental fatigue resulting in a lack of productivity and focus. The hormones estrogen and progesterone increase during pregnancy and can affect memory resulting in short-term cognitive impairment. On a similar note, a decrease in estrogen levels during menopause results in forgetfulness, bad focus and cloudy thinking. This is all based on evidence from a 2019 research study.
- Diet – Our diet also plays a major role when it comes to our level of productivity and focus. For instance, vitamin b12 deficiency can result in brain fog. The same is true if you have certain food allergies or sensitivities from eating: aspartame, dairy and peanuts. The removal of trigger foods from your diet can help alleviate symptoms.
- Drugs – Certain drugs can affect your level of productivity and focus as it can also be a known side effect as well. Lowering the dose or switching to another form of medication can help improve the symptoms. Lack of focus and productivity may also happen after cancer treatments. This condition is called chemo brain.
- Medical Conditions – Certain medical conditions associated with inflammation, fatigue or changes in blood glucose levels can cause a lack of productivity and focus. For instance, brain fatigue can happen as a result of chronic fatigue syndrome, which involves persistent fatigue for a very long period. Other associated conditions are: anemia, depression, diabetes, Sjogren’s Syndrome, migraine, Alzheimer’s disease, hypothyroidism, autoimmune diseases like rheumatoid arthritis, lupus and multiple sclerosis., dehydration, viral infections such as COVID-19.