Are you or someone you love suffering from lack of personal growth and associated symptoms? At Universal Sound Therapy we deal with all sorts of issues including Personal Growth with our sound therapies.
Our therapy is based on frequencies, tuning your body to vibrate at the correct frequency is as important to your body healing itself or reducing symptoms you are facing. Our healing sessions provide your body with the frequencies that would be found in a normal, healthy body. Your system absorbs these frequencies and makes the needed changes to “tune itself” and start to heal. Our bodies want to be healthy and when we provide them with the proper tools they will do everything needed to do just that.
Universal Sound Therapy is in the business to help your body heal and we are so confident that it will work for you that we offer you a 90-day money-back guarantee. And if our Personal Growth sound therapy CD doesn’t help, just return it for a full refund. Try to get that from your doctor or pharmacy.
Our Personal Growth sound therapy CD’s help by:
- Decrease or minimize road blocks to achieve personal growth
- Has the correct frequencies to help your body retune itself
- Aligns and opens your Chakra system
- Opens and cleans up your meridians
- Helps your body heal itself
Short Description of Personal Growth
Personal growth, in general, refers to the self-improvement of skills, knowledge, personal qualities, life goals and outlook.
Symptoms of Lack of Personal Growth
The barriers to achieving personal growth are many here are ten examples
- Not taking responsibility
- Lack of self-discipline
- Lack of motivation
- Lack of goals
- Negative or pessimistic attitude
- Lack of support
About Personal Growth
To achieve personal growth requires motivation, the desire to improve one’s self, and the willingness to strive to make the changes. One also has to get out of their comfort zone and at times do things that are uncomfortable but for one’s own good. An open mind is also necessary and the desire to learn and grow is also important. Personal growth is also an ongoing process that begins from an early age but is mostly shaped by parents, teachers, and the environment. However, in order to make the most out of it, you also need to become aware of the process, know what it is and also take the necessary steps to grow and improve. There are times when problems and difficulties are the triggers that awaken the desire to grow and lead to making changes in one’s life. There are also times when people are inspired to take steps toward personal growth after they read an inspiring book, watch a movie or read about people who achieved success.
More often than not it leads people to new paths, to making changes in their lives, expanding their knowledge and self-awareness, improving skills, and developing new ones. Personal growth can assist you in all areas of your life and it can also help you at work. It can also change your attitude toward work, and therefore, open new avenues for advancement. Personal growth can help in growing emotionally and mentally as well as becoming a more considerate, loving and positive person. It can also help you see your mistakes, and negative habits and allow you to learn the steps in correcting and changing them.
Importance of Personal Growth
Aside from the intrinsic value of learning new things and advancing yourself as a person, the very act of pursuing personal growth distinguishes people from others. When you choose to act on personal growth, you instantly reflect a desire for self-improvement and growth. You exhibit personal qualities that are highly valued for success in your career, whether it works for a company or for a personal business. It does not matter what level you are at present or where your skillsets or qualities are at the moment, the need for improvement attitude is the factor that will push through and bring your work from drab to fab. The first and most important step is to actively want to pursue your personal growth. The next steps may be a little vague as a lot of people inevitably feel a sense of restlessness and wander while on their journey. However, the important thing is to not forget that this difficult journey is in itself a kind of personal growth. Therefore it is important to cherish each moment of feeling puzzled and lost.
Goals of Personal Growth
- Embracing Empathy — This is about objectively understanding varying perspectives which in turn provides a wealth of insight into your own perspective.
- Instilling Confidence – There are many studies that show us that a person’s IQ is not the most important component for success. Instead, self-confidence, goal setting and perseverance are considered far more essential than just intelligence itself. A person’s self-esteem or self-confidence is what he or she thinks about himself or herself. A very good reason for improving self-confidence is the proven strong association between it and success. Personal growth therefore requires achieving a healthy level of self-confidence.
- Actively Listening – By actively learning to pay attention and demonstrate to others that you truly value their opinions and what they have to say is a sign of good personal growth. You can do this by actively listening to the other person, providing an open-ended question and removing any distractions that can hinder your ability to listen.
- Facing Fears – In order to get rid of fear one must be exposed to it in order for you to let yourself feel afraid. Once you have achieved a comfortable sense of mind with the ambiguity and uncertainty of the situation, you can start working your way through in a calm and rational manner.
- Getting Along with Others – It is important to always find ways to create rapport with others. It is also important that you are honest and your primary objective should not be to manipulate others, but learn ways through which you can relate and get along with them.