Peripheral Artery Disease – PAD
Are you suffering from P.A.D. – Peripheral Artery Disease?
According to the Mayo Clinic, “Peripheral Artery Disease is a common circulatory problem in which narrowed arteries reduce blood flow to your limbs.”
What happens when you develop P.A.D. is your extremities, like your legs, don’t get enough blood flow to function properly. Symptoms that develop can be:numbness,
- Painful cramping in your hip, thigh or calf muscles after an activity, such as walking. This is called Intermittent Claudication.
- Leg numbness or weakness
- Cold lower leg or foot
- Sores on your feet or legs that don’t heal
- Hair loss or slow hair growth on your feet and legs
- Color changes in your legs
- Shiny skin on your legs
- Erectile dysfunction in men
- Cholesterol lowering meds
- High Blood Pressure meds
- Meds to control your blood sugar
- Meds to prevent blood clots
- Bypass Surgery
- Thrombolytic Therapy
- Target specific areas of your body that are ill, infected, inflamed or out of resonance.
- Help your body retune itself so all your body parts are vibrating at their correct frequency.
- Helps your body increase blood flow throughout your system
- Opens up the flow of energy over your entire body.
- Will help your body overcome P.A.D