If you suffer from Neuropathy and have pain and numbness in your feet and hands, give our Universal Sound Therapy healing session on Neuropathy a try and help your body heal.
Do you have stabbing pain, burning or tingling in your feet and/or hands? Then you may have Peripheral Neuropathy.
Peripheral Neuropathy can be caused by infections, metabolic problems, traumatic injury, inherited issues and your exposure to toxins. The most common cause is Diabetes.
People with peripheral neuropathy generally describe the pain as stabbing, burning or tingling usually in their hands or feet and spreading up into their legs and arms. In many cases, symptoms improve, especially if caused by a treatable condition. Medications and some treatments can reduce the pain of peripheral neuropathy.
Here are some of the Signs and symptoms of peripheral neuropathy:
- Gradual onset of numbness, prickling or tingling in your feet or hands, which can spread upward into your legs and arms
- Sharp, jabbing, throbbing, freezing or burning pain
- Extreme sensitivity to touch
- Lack of coordination and falling
- Muscle weakness or paralysis if motor nerves are affected
If autonomic nerves are affected, signs and symptoms might include:
- Heat intolerance and altered sweating
- Bowel, bladder or digestive problems
- Changes in blood pressure, causing dizziness or lightheadedness
Fortunately there is help available. Your doctor may prescribe
- Pain relievers
- Anti-seizure medications
- Topical treatments
Unfortunately these treatments are only designed to treat the
conditions of neuropathy. There is however, one product
available that is designed to go a few steps beyond treatment of
symptoms. And that product is Universal Sound Therapies
protocol for Neuropathy.
You see, Sound Therapy is designed to give your body the
proper tools to work with, so it can heal itself and return to it’s
original healthy state.
Remember, Universal Sound Therapy stands behind every protocol with a 90 day money back guarantee. Order today.