This Universal Sound Therapy CD was developed specifically to help your body overcome Meniere's Disease.
If you have Meniere’s disease then you probably have one or more of these symptoms:
- Recurring episodes of vertigo. Vertigo is similar to the sensation you experience if you spin around quickly several times and suddenly stop. You feel as if the room is still spinning, and you lose your balance. Episodes of vertigo occur without warning and usually last 20 minutes to two hours or more, up to 24 hours. Severe vertigo can cause nausea and vomiting.
- Hearing loss. Hearing loss in Meniere’s disease may fluctuate, particularly early in the course of the disease. Eventually, most people experience some degree of permanent hearing loss.
- Tinnitus. Tinnitus is the perception of a ringing, buzzing, roaring, whistling or hissing sound in your ear. With Meniere’s disease, tinnitus is often low-pitched.
- Aural fullness. Aural fullness is the feeling of fullness or pressure in the ear.
And these are some of the causes:
- Improper fluid drainage, perhaps because of a blockage or anatomic abnormality
- Abnormal immune response
- Viral infection
- Genetic predisposition
- Head trauma So what should you do? When you go to the doctor, they will put you through several tests to make sure what you have is Meniere’s Disease, then they are gong to tell you that while there is no cure for this disease, they can treat the symptom. However, if you have Tinnitus, they are going to tell you that they can’t do anything about that either so live with it. This is where Universal Sound Therapy comes into the picture. At Universal Sound Therapy, we have therapy sessions for both Tinnitus and Meniere’s disease that have helps many people heal themselves from these issues.Give us a try, see what we can help your body do. Remember we have a 90 day money back guarantee so if it doesn’t work for you, you get your money back. So why hesitate, order this CD today and get started healing yourself.