According to the Mayo Clinic, Lyme Disease is the most common tick-borne illness in North America and Europe. If you spend time in grassy or heavily wooded areas, you are more likely to get Lyme Disease. It is important to get treated with the appropriate antibiotics early, otherwise recovery will be slower and much more difficult.
The signs and symptoms of Lyme Disease may vary so much because it can affect so many different parts of the body. Lyme Disease can cause:
- Rash – a small red bump usually appears at the site of the bite. It often resembles a bull’s eye and may be as large as 12 inches.
- Flu-like symptoms. Fatigue, chills, fever and body aches can accompany the rash.
- Migratory Joint Pain – if left untreated you may develop severe joint pain and swelling. Your knees are more than likely to be affected, but all other joints are susceptible.
- Neurological Problems such as Meningitis, Fibromyalgia, temporary paralysis of your face, numbness or weakness of your limbs and/or impaired muscle movement.
- Although not a prevalent, irregular heartbeat, eye inflammation, hepatitis and severe fatigue are all possible.
If left untreated, the disease can be devastating. Any and all parts of your body seem to be able to be affected by this little tick bite. So what can you do if you didn’t get diagnosed and treated early or your antibiotic treatment simply didn’t work? What if your bout with Lyme Disease has become a major source of pain and discomfort for you?
Welcome to Universal Sound Therapy. We have a sound therapy healing series for Lyme Disease that has been designed to help your body heal itself from the effects of this problematic disease. Because Lyme Disease can affect so many parts of your body, we developed a 4-disc set to cover all of the bases. Our Universal Sound Therapy CD’s provide the frequencies your body needs to be healthy. Your body can heal itself.
Give our Universal Sound Therapy Healing Session on Lyme Disease a try. With our 90-Day Money Back Guarantee you have nothing to lose.