Heavy Metal Toxicity


This Universal Sound Therapy Protocol has been designed to help your body overcome the toxicity associated with exposure to Heavy Metals.


Are you or someone you love suffering from Heavy Metal Toxicity and associated symptoms? At Universal Sound Therapy we deal with all sorts of issues including Heavy Metal Toxicity with our sound therapies. 


Our therapy is based on frequencies, tuning your body to vibrate at the correct frequency is as important to your body healing itself or reducing symptoms you are facing.  Our healing sessions provide your body with the frequencies that would be found in a normal, healthy body. Your system absorbs these frequencies and makes the needed changes to “tune itself” and start to heal. Our bodies want to be healthy and when we provide them with the proper tools they will do everything needed to do just that.

Universal Sound Therapy is in the business to help your body heal and we are so confident that it will work for you that we offer you a 90-day money back guarantee. And if our heavy metal toxicity sound therapy CD doesn’t help, just return it for a full refund. Try to get that from your doctor or pharmacy.

Our Heavy Metal Toxicity sound therapy CDs help by:

  • Decrease and minimizes occurrence of diarrhea, nausea, and/or abdominal pain due to heavy metal toxicity
  • Has the correct frequencies to help your body retune itself
  • Aligns and opens your Chakra system
  • Opens and cleans up your meridians
  • Helps your body heal itself

Short Description of Heavy Metal Toxicity  

Heavy metals refer to elements that you usually find in the earth and are normally used in agriculture, medicine and industry. Heavy metal toxicity happens when the body absorbs too much of a particular metal. 

Symptoms of Heavy Metal Toxicity

General symptoms include:

  • diarrhea
  • nausea
  • abdominal pain
  • vomiting
  • shortness of breath
  • tingling in your hands and feet
  • chills
  • weakness

About Heavy Metal Toxicity

Exposure to too much heavy metals can make you sick and affect the way your body works. Metals such as mercury, lead, arsenic and others are all around us. They are present in the ground we trod on, in the water that we drink and in many products we use each day. High levels of these metals cause many health problems.  Heavy metal toxicity occurs when you eat or drink something that is tainted with it or if you breath it in contaminated fumes or dust.  Some of the common heavy metals around us include: arsenic, cadmium, copper, iron, lead, mercury and zinc.  Keep in mind that not all heavy metals are bad for you. In fact we need small amounts of some of them like copper and iron in order to keep us healthy. 

Heavy metal toxicity can happen when you:

  • Work in a factory that uses heavy metals.
  • Breathe old paint that contains lead when you fix your home.
  • Eat fish that is tainted with too much mercury metal. 
  • Use dinnerware that is not coated well enough to avoid heavy metals contaminating food.
  • Consume water that has lots of heavy metals

Etiology of Heavy Metal Toxicity 

Heavy metals can enter your body in a number of different ways. They may enter through food or the skin.  Do keep in mind that the metal poisoning happens with heavy and frequent exposure, over a prolonged time period. Occasional toxic exposure to the metal will not lead to poisoning of the body. 

Arsenic Poisoning 

  • working near a hazardous waste site may lead to symptoms
  • living in an area that has high levels in rocks, water, and soil
  • ingesting insecticides, pesticides, or herbicides
  • eating contaminated seafood or algae
  • drinking contaminated liquids

Cadmium Poisoning 

  • working in an industrial setting, especially one where ore is processed or smelted
  • welding on alloys that contain cadmium or using silver solders
  • inhaling cigarette smoke


  • living in a home with high levels of lead-based paint
  • doing industrial construction work, radiator repair, or smelter operations
  • being in firing ranges
  • using kohl cosmetics
  • applying progressive hair dyes, though the U.S. Food and Drug AdministrationTrusted Source (FDA) is working to change this
  • using foreign digestive remedies, calcium products, kohl, surma, kajal, or progressive hair dyes


  • mining, producing, or transporting mercury
  • mining and refining gold and silver ores
  • consuming contaminated fish inundated with toxic levels of metals 
  • manufacturing mirrors, X-ray machines, incandescent lights, or vacuum pumps

While it is true that anyone can develop heavy metal toxicity, kids are more prone to poisoning, in particular lead poisoning. Older homes may at times still contain toxic lead paint, if a child touches a wall with it and then touch their mouth, they can get exposed. The exposure can lead to brain damage, since their brains are still in development.  According to the National Organization of Rare Disorders, the number of kids with signs of possibly harmful lead levels have fallen by 85% over the last 2 decades. 

Diagnosis of  Heavy Metal Toxicity 

A routine blood test can determine the presence of toxic heavy metals or heavy metal toxicity.  In order to perform the test, a small blood sample is taken and then tested for signs of heavy metals. If you have symptoms, but the blood only detected small levels, some additional testing may be ordered including:

  • kidney function tests
  • liver function studies
  • urine analysis
  • hair analysis
  • fingernail analysis
  • electrocardiograms
  • X-rays

Acute Heavy Metal Toxicity

This occurs when the body gets a toxic dose at one time, such as a chemical accident in a factory or if a child swallows a toy containing lead.  Symptoms normally happen quickly and you could feel confused, go numb, feel sick and throw up and pass out. 

Other symptoms include:

  • Abdominal pain
  • Diarrhea
  • Dehydration
  • Tingling
  • Anemia
  • Kidney damage
  • Liver damage
  • Lung irritation
  • Fluid in your lungs
  • Brain problems or memory loss
  • Horizontal lines on your nails
  • Behavioral changes
  • Weak or malformed bones
  • Miscarriages or premature labor

Acute poisoning is considered a medical emergency and therefore immediate medical intervention is warranted. 

Chronic Poisoning 

This happens when you get in touch with a low dose over a long period of time. As the metal builds up in your body, you develop gradual symptoms slowly which may include: headaches, weakness, tiredness, aching joints and muscles and constipation. Drinking water that has lead in it will lead to cognitive issues and slower growth and development in children. Infants who drink tap water mixed with formula are at highest risk for getting contaminated.  

Although lead has been banned in plumbing for many years, it still somehow gets into the water supply from old, forgotten water lines. There are some water filters that can get rid of it but if you are concerned about levels in your drinking supply, request for a water test.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Heavy Metal Toxicity”