This Universal Sound Therapy Protocol was designed specifically to help your body overcome Erectile Dysfunction.
Are you or someone you love suffering from erectile dysfunction and associated symptoms? At Universal Sound Therapy we deal with all sorts of issues including erectile dysfunction with our sound therapies.
Our therapy is based on frequencies, tuning your body to vibrate at the correct frequency is as important to your body healing itself or reducing symptoms you are facing. Our healing sessions provide your body with the frequencies that would be found in a normal, healthy body. Your system absorbs these frequencies and makes the needed changes to “tune itself” and start to heal. Our bodies want to be healthy and when we provide them with the proper tools they will do everything needed to do just that.
Universal Sound Therapy is in the business to help your body heal and we are so confident that it will work for you that we offer you a 90-day money back guarantee. And if our erectile dysfunction sound therapy CD doesn’t help, just return it for a full refund. Try to get that from your doctor or pharmacy.
Our Erectile Dysfunction sound therapy CD’s help by:
- Decrease or minimize occurrence of trouble getting an erection or trouble keeping an erection
- Has the correct frequencies to help your body retune itself
- Aligns and opens your Chakra system
- Opens and cleans up your meridians
- Helps your body heal itself
Introduction to Erectile Dysfunction
Are you talking about stress or about losing self confidence, truthfully are you talking about Erectile Dysfunction (impotence)? This all too common malady is the inability to get and keep an erection firm enough for sex. Having erection trouble from time to time isn’t necessarily a cause for concern. But if erectile dysfunction is an ongoing problem, it may cause stress, cause relationship problems or affect your self-confidence. Don’t think you’re alone, there are many men out there suffering with the same thing, and it can happen to all ages and for many reasons. It’s very common to feel stress, feel fearful, confused, you find it difficult to stop thinking about it and that just seems to make it worse. So what’s the answer?
Since you are here, on our site, I am willing to bet that you are looking for a more natural or holistic cure. Not a pill that raises your blood pressure and gives you headaches, not an implant or a pump, you want something that works. Am I right? Welcome to Universal Sound Therapy, we provide sound therapy for E. D. You may or may not have heard about sound therapy, there are all kinds, from choirs singing, water falling and wonderful music drifting through your mind filled with subliminal messages. We are not that, our scientifically designed frequencies remind your body of its correct frequency allowing it to make changes and heal itself. Sounds pretty good doesn’t it.
You see, scientists have been able to measure and reproduce the exact frequencies that all the parts of your body resonate at. Everything in us has a set frequency, your heart; lungs, muscles, brain, everything, and when it is at that frequency you are healthy and feel good. Our sound therapy reminds all those parts of your body that are associated with E.D. where they should be, and after receiving those frequencies, your body makes the needed changes to get in tune. Your body and mind want to heal and they want to feel much better. We have been involved in sound therapy for the past five years and have many clients that are healthier and happier now then they were before they met us. Our method of therapy is effective and very easy to use. Just sit back, relax, read a book or take a nap, put on your headphones and let the vibrational frequencies in.
We hope you will give our Universal Sound E.D. Therapy a try, you have nothing to loose and we have taken away any worries with our 90 day guarantee. Because, we can’t guarantee our therapy will work for everyone, if it doesn’t work, send it back and we will gladly refund your money. That should reduce some of your worries and help you feel better. Do you remember the last time your doctor gave you money back when what he/she prescribed didn’t work, or the pharmacy gave you money back because the pills they sold you just didn’t do the trick. We are not in the business of empty promises and we don’t want your money if our therapy does not work. Try our Universal Sound Therapy download on Erectile Dysfunction Therapy. You can heal yourself and feel much better. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Short Description of Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction or ED is the most common sexual problem that men report to their healthcare provider. It is the condition where men find difficulty getting or keeping an erection during sex.
Symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction symptoms might include persistent:
- Trouble getting an erection
- Trouble keeping an erection
- Reduced sexual desire
About Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction (ED) affects as much as 30 million men. ED is the inability to get or keep an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse. While having erection issues from time to time is not normally a cause for concern, if the ED persists and is an ongoing problem it can cause lots of stress. It can affect the self-confidence of the patient and can contribute to relationship problems. Issues when getting or keeping an erection may also be a sign of an underlying medical problem that requires treatment. Erectile dysfunction is also risk factor for heart disease.
Erectile dysfunction can occur when:
- Blood flow to the penis is limited or there is damage to the nerves
- Stress of emotional reasons
- Early warning of a more serious condition like atherosclerosis, high blood pressure and diabetes
Etiology of Erectile Dysfunction
The male sexual arousal process is complex. It involves the brain, hormones, emotions, nerves, muscles and blood vessels. ED may occur as a result of a problem from any of these. On the same note, stress and mental health concerns can cause or worsen the erectile dysfunction. There are times when a blend of physical and psychological issues causes ED. For example, a minor physical condition that slows the sexual response and may cause anxiety about maintaining an erection. The anxiety can worsen or lead to an erectile dysfunction.
Here are some of the physical causes of erectile dysfunction:
- Heart disease
- Clogged blood vessels (atherosclerosis) – a lot of issues can reduce blood flow into the penis like hardened arteries, high blood sugar and smoking
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Metabolic syndrome — a medical condition involving increased blood pressure, high insulin levels, body fat around the waist and high cholesterol
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Certain prescription medications
- Tobacco use
- Peyronie’s disease — development of scar tissue inside the penis
- Alcoholism and other forms of substance abuse in patients
- Sleep disorders
- Treatments for prostate cancer or enlarged prostate
- Surgeries or injuries that affect the pelvic area or spinal cord
- Low testosterone in patients
The psychological causes of erectile dysfunction include:
- Depression, anxiety or other mental health conditions
- Stress at home, work or worry about sexual performance
- Stress from social, cultural or religious conflicts
- Relationship problems due to stress, poor communication or other concerns
Our brain plays an integral role in triggering the series of physical events that result in an erection. It begins with feelings of sexual excitement. The conditions noted above can interfere with sexual feelings and cause or worsen the erectile dysfunction.
When you age, erections may take more time to develop and might not be as firm. Patients may require more direct touches to their penis in order to get or keep the erection.
Here are some of the different risk factors to erectile dysfunction:
- Medical conditions, particularly diabetes or heart conditions
- Tobacco use, which restricts blood flow to veins and arteries, can — over time — cause chronic health conditions that lead to erectile dysfunction
- Overweight and obese patients
- Certain medical treatments, such as prostate surgery or radiation treatment for cancer
- Injuries, particularly if they damage the nerves or arteries that control erections
- Medications, including antidepressants, antihistamines and medications to treat high blood pressure, pain or prostate conditions
- Psychological conditions, such as stress, anxiety or depression
- Drug and alcohol use, especially if you’re a long-term drug user or heavy drinker
Diagnosis of Erectile Dysfunction
Testing for erectile dysfunction involve a series of steps such as physical examination and taking the health and sexual history of the patient. Additional tests may be needed in order to determine if your symptoms are caused by an underlying health problem. Here are some of the questions that will be asked during the examination are:
- How long have you been experiencing ED? Did it come on suddenly or gradually?
- Are you having any problems with feeling sexual desire, ejaculating, or reaching orgasm?
- How often do you have sex? Has this frequency changed recently?
- How firm are your erections? Is this affected by particular situations or types of stimulation?
- Do you wake up in the morning or in the middle of the night with erections?
- How’s your current relationship? What expectations do you and your partner have for each other? Have there been any changes?
- Have you recently been experiencing a lot of stress?
- What medications are you currently taking? Do you use tobacco, alcohol, or nonprescription drugs?
- Do you have any underlying conditions or have you had any surgery on or injury to your pelvic area?
- Nocturnal penile tumescence test
- Injection test
- Urine test
- Blood tests to check for diabetes, heart disease, thyroid problems and levels of testosterone
The tests that will be performed can help guide in the treatment as well as determine if there is an underlying condition that causes the erectile dysfunction.