Energetic Body Tune Up
Are you or someone you love suffering from energetic body tune up issues and associated symptoms? At Universal Sound Therapy we deal with all sorts of issues including energetic body tune up with our sound therapies.
Our therapy is based on frequencies, tuning your body to vibrate at the correct frequency is as important to your body healing itself or reducing symptoms you are facing. Our healing sessions provide your body with the frequencies that would be found in a normal, healthy body. Your system absorbs these frequencies and makes the needed changes to “tune itself” and start to heal. Our bodies want to be healthy and when we provide them with the proper tools they will do everything needed to do just that.
Universal Sound Therapy is in the business to help your body heal and we are so confident that it will work for you that we offer you a 90-day money back guarantee. And if our energetic body tune up sound therapy CD doesn’t help, just return it for a full refund. Try to get that from your doctor or pharmacy.
Our Energetic Body Tune Up sound therapy CD’s help by:
- Decrease or minimize occurrence of sluggishness, lack of energy, and lack of focus
- Has the correct frequencies to help your body retune itself
- Aligns and opens your Chakra system
- Opens and cleans up your meridians
- Helps your body heal itself
Introduction to Energetic Body Tune Up
Are you down, feeling sluggish and things just are not right? Our body is a beautiful piece of engineering that is designed to be and stay healthy. However sometimes it needs a little boost; it needs to be reminded of where it should be and what to do to get there.
This is where we come in; Universal Sound Therapy has designed a sound therapy session called Energetic Body Tune Up. And does it ever tune up that body. This powerful session cleans up your energy centers and helps your body remove energy blockages so your energy can flow freely throughout. You are going to feel much better, more alive and just have more energy in your life when you try our download.
Give our Universal Sound Therapy for Energy Body Tune Up a try and feel great again.
Short Description of Energetic Body Tune Up
Just like cars, our bodies need regular tune ups. Your vehicle runs better and is more efficient after a good tune up; the same is true of our bodies. When the body is purged of accumulated waste products, toxins and negative energies it functions better as a whole.
Symptoms of Energetic Body Tune Up Issues
- Lack of energy
- Lack of focus
- Foggy brain
About Energetic Body Tune Up
Energetic body tune up is a healing program that is designed to keep you healthy. Energetic body tune up serves to clean up the energy centers so that blockages are removed resulting to good flow of healing throughout. The result is you have more vitality, able to function more, focus better and perform better in your tasks. In the context of health it is vital that we take into account not just our physical or material state but also our electro-magnetic or energetic state. The human body is made up of matter and electro-magnetic energy and our state of health depends on the correct balance of these variables. When there is an imbalance in your body there is disharmony in the energy fields. When this imbalance is detected and removed, diseases can potentially be avoided altogether. Energetic body tune up healing therapy varies from person to person. Everyone’s needs are different. Some people may require more healing therapy sessions than others because of the amount of stress they are exposed to.
Etiology of Energetic Body Tune Up
All aspects of our health and wellbeing are dependent on the smooth balance and flow of energy in our cells. The body wants to feel good and will welcome efforts to listen in and receive its healing therapy messages. A good energetic body tune up can be achieved by looking at your body’s energy field, ensuring that your chakras or the vital energy centers of the body are clear and have achieved balance. When unobstructed and moving correctly in the right direction, the chakras move energy between your personal field and the energy field of the universe. There are seven main energy centers of the body (chakras) and these run from the base of the spine to the top of your head. They contain information about the condition of your body and why you feel the way you do.
1. First Chakra – The first chakra, located at the base of your spine, is your root or base chakra and the foundation of your physical health. Signs that your first chakra needs healing therapy are low vigor, feelings of being ungrounded and disoriented, excessive fears, and a tendency to get sick often. You feel unsafe in the world.
2. Second Chakra – The second chakra, located midway between your first chakra and your waistline, is the sacral or sexual chakra and the seat of your emotional body. When your second chakra needs healing attention therapy, you may have issues with addictions, sexual dysfunction, feelings of abandonment and loneliness. You feel shame.
3. Third Chakra – The third chakra, or solar plexus chakra is situated halfway between your navel and your breastbone. It is the seat of your mental body where you identify with your ego, self-esteem, and personal power. Third chakra healing problems may include feelings of anger, resentment, and jealousy as well as a need to control others and events. You feel others are to blame.
4. Fourth Chakra – The fourth or heart chakra, right in the center of your chest, is the place where you connect with compassion, love, understanding, and care (including love and appreciation for yourself). When your fourth chakra needs healing attention therapy, you may experience heart-related health problems or feelings of betrayal by loved ones, fear of love, or reluctance to forgive yourself or others. You feel unloved.
5. Fifth Chakra – The fifth chakra, or throat chakra, is right in the center of your throat and is the seat of communication and self-expression, your unique voice. Problems with the fifth chakra are connected with the throat area and your capacity for expressing your thoughts and feelings freely and honestly. You may be chronically hoarse and have frequent sore throats and sinus problems. You feel unheard.
6. Sixth Chakra – Your sixth chakra is your third eye chakra, located in the center of your forehead. It enables you to see, intuit, sense and discern. If your sixth chakra is blocked or unbalanced, you may have headaches and eye problems. You may be ignoring your inner guidance, denying what’s true, or anticipating negative outcomes. You feel unable or unwilling to see truth.
7. Seventh Chakra – Your seventh chakra is right at the very top of your head and is the seat of your connection to Spirit, prayer, meditation, devotion, and faith. Unless your seventh chakra is balanced and open, it may be hard for you to trust your higher power, accept past losses, feel blessed and connected to a loving and supportive universe. You feel disconnected from Spirit.
When the energy centers of the body are balanced and free of negativity, you are healthier and achieve more vigor in your day-to-day life.