Bladder problems are more common in women than in men because the urethra is shorter and comes in contact with bacteria much more easily. Bladder conditions or Urinary Track Infections can make your life miserable
Infections that commonly cause UTI symptoms include:
- Bladder infections
- Kidney infections
- Prostatitis and epididymitis
Reduced bladder control may:
- Cause you to restrict your physical activities
- Lead you to withdraw from social interactions
- Increase risk of falling if you have balance problems and rush to the bathroom to avoid leaking urine
Sometimes having a bladder control problem means you may have a serious underlying medical condition, such as diabetes or kidney disease.
Common symptoms of a urinary problem include:
- Burning with urination (dysuria).
- Frequent urge to urinate without being able to pass much urine (frequency).
- Pain in the back or side
- Urgent need to urinate (urgency).
- Feeling like you can’t completely empty your bladder.
- Blood in the urine (hematuria)
- Leaking urine (incontinence).
- Nausea and vomiting.
Treatment for your Bladder Condition, may include:
- Increase fluid consumption
- Universal Sound Therapy for Bladder Conditions.
Universal Sound Therapy has developed a protocol for helping your body heal and overcome bladder conditions. Your body wants to be healthy and given the proper tools to work with it can do just that. When we are sick or injured the correct (healthy) frequencies that our body vibrates at get out of whack. Our protocols provide your body with the correct frequencies it needs to reset and get back to it’s natural healthy state.
Give our protocol for Bladder Conditions a try. We stand behind all of our protocols with a 100% money back guarantee.